Clarinet Sight-Reading 2
This book continues the learning process begun in book 1, following an approach based on self-learning and recognition of rhythmic and melodic patterns. It employs original tunes, not abstract sight-reading exercises.
- 163 carefully graduated pieces in a range of musical styles
- In five sections related to the technical development of the clarinettist.
- Tunes progress to eventually include all key signatures up to four sharps and flats.
- Whole tone, chromatic, modal and atonal elements are also incorporated.
- Each section concludes with duets and accompanied pieces for practice of ensemble sight-reading.
- Tunes range from grade 3 to grade 6.