Guitar Sight-Reading 1
Guitar Sight-Reading 1 by John Kember and Martin Beech aims to establish good practice and provide an early introduction to the essential skill of sight-reading.
- An approach based on self-learning and recognition of rhythmic and melodic patterns.
- Original tunes, rather than abstract sight-reading exercises.
- 228 carefully-graded pieces.
- Six sections, beginning with open strings.
- Each section begins with solos and concludes with duets and accompanied pieces to aid ensemble playing.
- Preliminary towards grade 4.
Accompaniments provided for both guitar and piano.